DCS World 2.5.6 naar Stable state (update) en meer!
De titel zegt het al, naast een flinke update zijn er twee geweldige modules uitgekomen. Welteverstaaan de P47D Thunderbolt en de Channel map (Zie beiden linkjes hieronder). Daarnaast is er weer een hele waslijst aan verbeteringen en extra’s toegevoegd. Hieronder de volledige lijst. Met zulke lijsten voelen we ons net Koekiemonster in de Verkade fabriek. Mjammie! O ja! Vergeet de video helemaal onderaan niet te bekijken! 😉
Introduced new modules:
- Introduced a new flight dynamics model of AIM-120 missiles. In contrast to the old missile dynamics model the new one includes revised lift and drag, revised induced drag and motor data. Added stability and control characteristics, velocity-altitude adaptive autopilot and modified lofting trajectories.
- AIM-7. Improved loft algorithm. Loft pitch angle now depends on range to target. Added simulation of English Bias maneuver during boost phase of flight.
- AIM-7. F and MH versions use old FM – fixed(was caused by database conflict by F-14B AIM-7 definitions).
- Introduce new AGM-84E Standoff Land Attack Missile (SLAM). This is a subsonic, over-the-horizon, air-launched cruise missile with new route by waypoints autopilot, INS + GPS, sensor guidance and F/A-18C integration.
- ME. Incorrect AIM-9X Mission Editor icon – corrected.
- ME. Neutral unit can now be placed by ME. Added filter by button COMBAT/ALL countries. The ALL position shows all countries, including neutrals. Support of old missions is maintained.
- GUI. Loading window pictures doesn’t show for some modules – fixed.
- MP. Ammunition reloading in Combined Arms can cause server and client crash – fixed.
- GUI. DCS restarts after selecting current screen resolution in options – fixed.
- M61 Vulcan gun dispersion corrected.
- MP. Client can now embark troops correctly
- AI wingman remains on the runway after group landing – fixed.
- Added SRBM SS-1 Scud ballistic missile. Range 50-300 km.
DCS AJS37 by Heatblur Simulations
- Fix to long ELINT-analysis time (crash when setting BER after landing).
- Filename sanitization for F10-cartridges.
- Implemented proximity fuses (MARK and LUFT) for Rb05 missile.
- Added diagonal control bindings for controlling Rb05 missile.
DCS F-14B by Heatblur Simulations
- Fixed typo in Carrier Quals CVN-73 Quickstart mission name.
- Re-added Supercarrier Coop missions for Carrier Quals.
- Fixed version mismatch that may have caused several smaller issues.
- Fixed kneel switch behavior: aircraft will not spawn kneeled anymore and a simple down-press of the switch to kneel the aircraft will not prevent using NWS if extended again. (Solenoid holdback is still WIP and will be added in the next patches).
- Adjusted flap drag while overspeeding with full flaps deployed.
- Fixed fuel flow fluctuation caused by inlet performance discontinuity when AOA crosses from 180 to -180 degrees at low speeds
DCS MiG-21bis by Magnitude 3
- Added VR device tracking support (WIP)
- Corrected ASP fixed net and piper illumination levels for day and night operations.
- Decreased radio-altimeter hot-start value from 200 m to 100 m.
- Tuned SAU and autopilot. (WIP)
- Fixed KPP glideslope needle.
- Fixed landing gear lock sound.
- Fixed lights’ switch axis in clickables.lua by adding 2 new commands for light controls.
- Added switch operation for air conditioning. (no use in game, visual only)
- Phase 1 Livery Template released.
- Phase 1 External Model Changes Include:
- Added overwing vapor effects. (WIP)
- Updated GSH-23 muzzle flash, smoke, tracer effects. (WIP)
- Updated canopy & windscreen.
- Updated PVD-7, DUAS-5 pitot tubes.
- Updated gear bay upper fuselage blisters.
- Updated dorsal fuel tank.
- Updated vertical stabilizer.
- Updated lower wing root covers.
- Updated SPRD-99 / POMIG mounts.
- Updated taxi/landing light glass lenses.
- Added afterburner volumetric light effects. (WIP)
- Adjusted afterburner flame to be seen in daylight hours and added shock diamonds.
- Adjusted landing / taxi light brightness
- Fixed AI non-retracting landing / taxi lights.
- Fixed gear strut lights to turn off when the battery is switched off.
- Fixed nav lights from turning white while viewing from long distances.
- Adjusted drag chute animation and associated collision shell.
- Fixed TacNumbers from all changing at the same time.
- Converted all 8K livery textures to separate numerous 1, 2, and 4K textures.
- Adjusted all livery camouflages to match Phase 1 airframe. (courtesy of Joshua Pemberton)
- Adjusted & added RoughMet textures to numerous areas.
- Adjusted & added Normal Map textures to numerous areas.
- Corrected Russian spelling of livery stenciling. (courtesy of LazySeal [P61]).
- Removed Croatian 2014 and Hungarian liveries. (Unable to contact original artist for PSD files)
- Merged cockpit textures into atlas.
- Merged pilot textures into atlas.
- Updated SPRD-99’s 3d mesh & added RoughMet texture.
- Added RoughMet textures to missile launcher rails.
- Added RoughMet texture to POMIG chaff & flare dispensers.
- Corrected size of external 490L drop tank. (courtesy of SVKSniper & GumidekCZ)
- Corrected size of external 800L drop tank.
- Created new drop tank textures.
- Reduced destroyed 3d mesh’s 8K textures to 4K.
- Adjusted damage table properties.
DCS Christen Eagle II by Magnitude 3
- Added VR device tracking support (WIP)
- Tuned engine torque characteristics.
- Tuned engine gyroscopic effects.
- Tuned propwash effects.
- Tuned P-factor effects.
- Tuned aircraft stability to retain previously matched capabilities and performance
- Improved suspension code, allowing the aircraft to takeoff and land on some grass surfaces
- Implemented instrument panel gauge oscillations / vibration depending on engine state and external factors (related to aircraft movement)
- Implemented over-priming the engine with more than 5 pumps may flood the engine.
- Bright lights.
DCS Mirage 2000c by RAZBAM
- Engine idle now waits 5 seconds of weight on wheels before going from flight idle to ground idle
- Fixed gear was able to retract through keyboard commands after emergency gear handle deployed
- Improved afterburner glow effect behavior
DCS AV-8B by RAZBAM
- Fix IFR Probe responding to switch command without hydraulic power available
- Fixed cockpit alerts (cautions, voice warnings, maneuver tone, RWR alerts, weapon tones) to properly go through headphone/headset source
- Fixed incorrect RPM bias due to H2O mode working with Manual Fuel enabled
- Fixed H2O dump not functioning
- Fixed 2x Right MK-82 AIR incorrectly set as MK-82 Snakeyes
- Fixed MK-81 positioning
- Overhaul to WCA and Voice Warning logic for better management of fault acknowledgement and priority
- Fixed 15 SEC solid vs. flashing logic
- Further improved GPWS cues
- Improved auto-start sequence to give more time for cues to be heard through sequence
- Fixed DEP RES should only show when degraded not when in operation
- Fixed SKID should cause CAUTION CAUTION when Anti-Skid is OFF
- Fixed required time between BINGO auditory warning to be 60 seconds
- Fixed required time between FUEL LOW LEFT or FUEL LOW RIGHT auditory warning to be 60 seconds
- Fixed required time between GPWS CHECK GEAR auditory warning to be 8 seconds
- Improved JPTL limiter check logic
- Fixed WCA for SAAHS Pitch, Roll, Yaw light not properly indicated SAAHS is disabled when paddle switch pressed
- Fixed WCA for LIDS when position disagrees with nominal position (either due to retract override switch or hydraulic failure)
- Fix voltmeter always stuck at 27.5V – during checklist voltmeter should now change during checklist tests
- Fixed logic for DROOP light to go out during full aileron deflection per checklists
DCS MiG-19P by RAZBAM
- Fixed animations and connector commands so that canopy can be opened and closed manually through clicks
- Fixed keyboard canopy open/close command delay
- Fixed keyboard canopy open/close command to have proper sequence
- Corrected EUP-53 instrument behavior for turn indicator
- Added flame out conditions due to air flow issues caused by deep stall and or tail slide
- Added aileron failure and damage due to excessive roll rate at high speed
- Increased R-3S structural load tolerance
- Decrease structural load tolerance at very high speeds
- Increased buffet vibrations when near stall
- Fixed damage argument for right flap and aileron
DCS C-101 Aviojet by AvioDev
- Improved 3D model of cross and dot window in HSI.
- Fixed external lights. Landing and taxi lights beam looks correct now.
- Braking is now without anti-skid when using parking brake.
- Fixed flaps extension and retraction speeds.
- Improved slipball behaviour with new physics model.
- Adjusted some landing gear parameters. There are more chances now to move out when the aircraft is on ground out of runway.
- Reduced wheels strengthness.
DCS JF-17 by Deka Ironwork Simulations
- Fixed Anti-Collision light not blink
- Copying non-editable DST channels data to editable channels will cause the latter no longer editable – fixed.
- Fixed DST channel copy caused non-editable channel
- Fixed CCRP line and cue are incorrect disabled in DTOS
- Fixed WMD7 pod external view: should set seeker to Caged state after initialization.
- Fixed S2_left cycle radar submode in EMMC NAV mode, will depend on radar main mode:
- radar in INTC main mode, cycle between RWS/TWS/VS;
- radar in AG main mode, cycle between MAP/GMTI/SEA1/SEA2/TA/WA/AGR;
- press OSB_U1 for main/sub mode select(INTC/AG only, DGFT mode cannot manually select);
- Fixed GUN RDY state
- Removed SPJ pod station limitation, but if mounted more, jam power will be reduced drastically.
- Switch to new AG radar render API
- Added SPI/OAP on HSD in AG mode
- Added customized effect for start-up flame/smoke
- Added starter exhaust door animation
- Implemented engine surge due to flying out of operational limits or missile/rocket smoke trails.
- Added engine surge effects and sound
- Added customised effect of vapor cone
- Updated campaigns: added brief images for C01-C06, fixed some triggers, C06 operation time: day->night
ChinaAssetPack by Deka Ironwork Simulations
- Fixed J-11A windshield texture
- Fixed J-11A brake chute texture
- Added starter exhaust door animation for JF-17 AI
- Added customized effect of start-up flame for JF-17 AI
- Added overwing vapor for J-11A
DCS F-18C by ED
- Add Real Beam Ground Map with Navigation Stabilized Cursor Designation -WIP.
- Litening Targeting Pod:
- updates for LTD/R and LST (laser), automatic laser illumination.
- add AA Mode.
- Issue in logic and symbols in AA and AG modes were fixed.
- Add AGM-84E SLAM
- Fixed Dynamic launch zone, AUTO mode for JDAM
- Fixed FLIR video on ALT+F1 view
- AOA Brightness knob has no effect on indicator – Fixed
- TACAN has wrong position on HSI – Fixed
- EXP on SA page shows blank – Fixed
- ACM legend doesn’t disappear and range selection arrows don’t return after uncommanded ACM lock break – Fixed
- DUD cue is in the wrong position in the HUD – Fixed
- Using JDAM TOO mode causes the target diamond to get stuck in the HUD – Fixed
- GACQ issues after radar rework – fixed
- TDC radar altitude readout does not update with antenna elevation change – Fixed
- Radar scan elevation limit overflow- Fixed
DCS F-16C by ED
- Added ability to create new waypoints.
- Low altitude, Low fuel, High speed wobbling – fixed
DCS Supercarrier by ED
- IFLOLs helper visibility fixed.
- New soundtrack for game GUI.
- Uncontrolled AI affected by mission planner on super carrier only – fixed.
- Player appears on the wrong Kuznecov if he doesn’t have a module – fixed.
DCS Spitfire IX by ED
- Fixed issue with negative G fuel cut out (known issue with blackout with negative G still there)
DCS Black Shark by ED
- Game avionics. ABRIS and IT-23 overlays on F2 view are not functional – fixed.
- Ka-50 Georgian Oil War Campaign, fixed by MadDog-IC. Updated the briefing target images, by Alex Zander (gornyak).
- Ka-50 Deployment Campaign. Corrected parking conflict of player with wingman.
F-5E Aggressors Basic Fighter Maneuvers Campaign by Maple Flag Missions:
- Adjusted AI vehicles to avoid aircraft collisions.
F-5E Aggressors ACM Campaign Files by Maple Flag:
- Added Skip Mission F10 radio menu to practice missions
- New AIM-120 can not lock targets if launched without radar lock (Maddog launch).
- “German Schnellboot type S130 caused DCS crash.