Grote update voor Aerofly FS2
Er is vandaag via Steam weer een grote update verschenen voor Aerofly Flight Simulator 2. Deze update brengt Vulkan support voor Aerofly FS2 en zorgt daarmee voor nog betere performance. Verder is het realisme van de default toestellen verder opgeschroefd en heeft men nog diverse kleinere nieuwe features inbegrepen. Te downloaden via je Steam account, zorg ervoor dat je de Beta optie hebt aangevinkt om deze update te ontvangen.
Greetings Flight Sim Enthusiasts,
after a lot of hard work our next big update is preparing to land, gears down and cleared to land!
This update will not only include a completely rebuilt graphics engine that will provide you with better performance with the standard OpenGL rendering engine but we now introduce the all new ‘beta’ Vulkan rendering engine that can yield even more performance. We have also included a new ‘High AA’ setting that can be enabled only with the Vulkan renderer at this time. This new graphical setting can provide you with an even crisper image than before. Please remember that the Vulkan renderer is beta and will be improved as we move forward.
This new update not only improved what’s under the hood but we have also made a lot of improvements to the Aerofly FS 2 aircraft fleet. We have also listened to community requests and have made some changes to reflect those requests as well. For a complete changelog visit our WIKI
Here is just a small highlight of what’s packed into this update!
* We added an option to turn off lens flare
* Added developer camera support
* Added the ability to hide most yokes by clicking on or touching the base
* Improved precision when using VR Hands and mouse cursor
* In the A320 we added twenty-two new MCDU pages with varying functionality
* Windows and doors can be opened and closed in some aircraft. You have to try the Cessna; don’t forget to unlatch the lock!
* Added many new autopilot features
* Added some new aircraft liveries
* Added a new Q400 head up guidance system (HGS) that can drop down by turning the hinge
* Added a lot of new overall functionality in most aircraft; too much to list here!
We will continue to work hard adding more features and functionality in future updates. As always, we thank you for your overwhelming support while we all work towards the best flight experience around!
We are confident that this update will improve the overall Aerofly FS2 experience and begin building upon a whole new level of quality and control.