Just Flight A300B4-200 update
Ontwikkelaar Just Flight werkt zoals we u al lieten weten aan de Airbus A300B4-200. Inmiddels is er meer info bekend en zijn er prachtige nieuwe preview shots vrijgegeven. U ziet en leest de laatste updates hieronder, O ja! Belangrijk feitje, na deze P3D V4/V5 versie volgt de X-Plane V11+ versie.
This all-new and highly detailed simulation of the A300B4 wide-body airliner is being developed by Just Flight’s in-house team following comprehensive, hands-on research with a real-life aircraft, F-WUAB, which is now preserved at the aviation museum at Toulouse airport, the home of Airbus.
When it first flew in 1972, the A300 was the first twin-engine wide-body airliner, as well as the first aircraft from the newly formed Airbus consortium. Development work began in the 1960s and the first variant, the A300B1, entered service in 1974. The longer range B4 first flew in 1974 before entering service the following year. It became the first aircraft to achieve ETOPS compliance and was later developed into the A300-600 and A310 before production ended in 2007.
The A300B4 will take advantage of the latest technologies such as PBR materials and TFDi RealLight and TrueGlass to produce stunning visual fidelity. Realistic animations will include dynamic wing-flex, ground equipment and all passenger, service and cargo doors.
In the cockpit, the Captain, Co-Pilot and Flight Engineer positions are modelled with nearly all switches, knobs and levers animated and functional. The aircraft will feature custom-coded autopilot, hydraulic, electrical, engine bleed, fuel and pressurisation systems. Wear and tear based on extensive reference photos and custom sounds will produce an authentic cockpit environment, with highly realistic flight dynamics completing the immersive experience.
- Accurately modelled A300B4-200 based on real-world aircraft plans and comprehensive photography of the real aircraft (F-WUAB)
- Realistic animations including landing gear, all passenger, service and cargo doors, and control surfaces and mechanisms
- 4096 textures are used to produce the highest possible texture clarity
- Bump and specular mapping used throughout the aircraft to produce a truly 3D feel
- Authentic labelling and placards based on those found in the real aircraft
- Realistic wing-flex
- PBR materials (requires P3D v4.4/v5)
- Custom ground equipment
- TFDi RealLight and TrueGlass integration
- Captain, Co-Pilot and Flight Engineer positions modelled with nearly all switches, knobs and levers animated and functional
- A truly 3D cockpit environment right down to accurately modelled seat belts and screw heads – every instrument is constructed fully in 3D with smooth animations
- Custom-coded hydraulic, electrical, engine bleed, fuel and pressurisation systems
- Authentic gauges and navigational equipment, including RMI (VOR/ADF) and HSI
- Realistic autopilot system
- Custom-coded weather radar with Active Sky integration
- Cockpit textures feature wear and tear based on reference photos taken in the real aircraft to produce an authentic environment
- Interactive checklists for every stage of flight including engine start
- Panel state system which will automatically save the panel state whenever a flight is saved and reload the panel state whenever that flight is loaded
- Aircraft configuration system that will allow you to choose between ‘cold & dark’ or ‘ready for take-off’
- Many features have been added to help with usability such as the ability to hide the control yokes for a better view of the instruments and pre-set angled views for the overhead and centre pedestal
- Flight computer panel with useful information such as fuel burn, endurance, speed and wind speed/direction
The A300B4 will be supplied with a range of liveries from around the world, reflecting its wide and varied airline service.
- Realistic flight dynamics for each variant based on real-world performance and handling data, and input from real-world A300 crew
- Authentic sound set with custom cockpit sounds
- Multiple interior and exterior viewpoints, including wing views
- Comprehensive manual with panel guide and performance data
- PSD Paint Kit included so you can create your own paint schemes