Released: A_A Sceneries Beijing International Airport
Ontwikkelaar Jirayu Tanabodee heeft vandaag Beijing International Airport (ZBAA) uitgebracht voor FSX en Prepar3D. Beijing International Airport is de grootste luchthaven van Peking en ligt zo’n 32 km. van het centrum vandaan. Het is tevens het drukste vliegveld van Azië. Verder beschikt de luchthaven over 3 parallelle startbanen en 3 terminals. Het is een hub voor Air China, China Eastern Airlines, China Soutern Airlines en Hainan Airlines.
De scenery kost ca. €29 en is te verkrijgen via simMarket.
- Support both FSX and P3D. For P3Dv4, you need to download new features such as Dynamic Light later
- High detailed Terminal buildings with animated trains between the buildings of Terminal 3. Almost all the buildings in the airport and surrounding area are custom modeled, less autogen buildings were used. The frame rate is fully optimized
- High detailed ground poly for parking and runway. The ground poly has a rain effect controlled by SODE. It will show up only when it is raining
- Photoscenery cover the entire area of the airport with high detail. The photoscenery changes on the season. There is little snow in Beijing area, so there is no snow photoscenery in winter
- Custom made trees and they change their color through seasons
- Tunnels with the traffic around the Terminal 1 and 2. The taxiway is above the tunnels
- Animated jetway control by SODE. Set your parking break for your aircraft and the gate will be selected automatically. Press tab-S and the SODE menu will come out let you control you jetway
- Custom made taxiway signs, including runway guarding light
- Realistic night lights
- Custom-made Chinese brand 3D cars in the parking lot.
- Static Service vehicles. Moving vehicles are default since animation can hurt quite a lot of fps
- Animated windsock. The model changes with the wind speed and direction