ToLiss 319 V1.3.2 uitgebracht
ToLiss heeft vandaag V1.3.2 uitgebracht van de A319 voor X-Plane. Dit toestel is van hoge study-level kwaliteit en zelfs sinds deze release officieel gelicenceerd door Airbus. De changelog is hieronder te bekijken:
- Chages from build 1006 (V1.3.1) to build 1011 (V1.3.2)Major new features:
– Change product name from ToLiss 319 to Airbus A319 by ToLiss as we are now officially licensed (affects manuals)
– Large reduction in CPU and GPU workload caused by the ToLiss systems plugin.Minor new features:
– Texture and 3d rework from Matthew and Totedemac
– OHP integrated lights are now depending on individual busses, depending on the respective electrical supply. (Try doing the annunciator test on batteries only!)
– Battery startup now includes the delay that it takes the Battery Charge Limiters to connect the batteries
– You can now choose to save popup positions from one flight to the next.
– MCDU does not react instantly to clicks anymore but has a small predefined delay.
– Added GPWS faults to the failure scenario options
– Added tire smoke on touch down, engine smoke during start on very cold days, and fire on crash to the particle effects
– Fine tuned engine heat blur particle effect
– Cockpit lighting adaptation
– Doppler effect for external sounds can now be switched ON and OFF
– TCAS now works as it should with online flying clients. (Tested with xivap and xsquawkbox)
– Removed VFE Next indication on PFD above 20000ft
– Fixed a FMS crash when changing SIDs
– Fixed the flashing behaviour of the QNH/Std indication in the PFD if the selection matches the selected FCU altitude
– Fixed the default camera position to not be in the seats head rest
– Improved descent behaviour for descents starting before the T/D
– Fixed behaviour when pulling the SPD knob AFTER selecting the desired target speed.
– If you turn off the PFD, the PFD image swaps automatically to the ND correctly now.
– Trim Air Valves do not swap positions anymore and temperature changes are more gradual.
– Added correction for DME offsets on ILS DMEs.
– WX system switch now does what it’s supposed to do.
– Fixed the pitch trim wheel and drum animations