Traffic Global 1.0.9668 voor X-Plane v11 uitgekomen
Ontwikkelaar Just Flight heeft hun prachtige Traffic Global v1.0.9668 voor X-Plane v11 uitgegeven. Deze update is gratis voor alle bezitters en brengt eindelijk GA toestellen. Denk daarbij aan Cessna’s, Piper’s enz.
De update is een geheel nieuwe installer die je vanuit je account kunt downloaden vanwaar je deze add-on gekocht hebt.
This release is all about GA aircraft. These are not defined by predetermined schedules, but generated dynamically. There are a number of model fixes, additional help for VR users, plus the usual range of small improvements and fixes. Please see the list below for details and the updated manual for full information on the new GA support.
For Windows, simply run the installer. There is no need to manually uninstall beforehand. For Mac, please remove the “Aircraft/Traffic Global” folder before unarchiving since aircraft names may change over time, and unpacking an archive does not remove files that should no longer exist.
If you have replaced your traffic file (.BGL) you will need to check the replacement for yourself; the traffic file changes with almost every release and will be updated or replaced if it is changed or missing.
This build has been tested against X-Plane 11.50 betas 1 through RC1, the latest available at time of writing, and works against each in both OpenGL and Vulkan/Metal modes on both Mac and Windows. It has also been tested against 11.41r1. It’s just not possible to guarantee that this will continue to work for future X-Plane beta releases since the platform it is running on is changing. If something gets broken in future X-Plane betas or of course the final 11.50 release then an interim release will be made available as soon as possible.
Many other plugins have been tested as part of this update. There are no known compatibility problems with current versions of any of the following:
124thATC, A-Better-Camera, Autogate, AviTab, BetterPushback, JoinFS, Gizmo64, SAM, TerrainRadar, xEnviro, ActiveSky XP*, X-ATC-Chatter, X-Camera*, XPForce.
Please note that some versions of xPilot crash X-Plane on startup if Traffic Global is installed and TCAS enabled, due to incorrect shutdown of xPilot when it detects that the TCAS system is already in use.
ActiveSky XP v7414 causes a crash if used with X-Plane 11.50b7 or higher when TCAS is enabled. Version 7467 or better should be used.
Integration with SAM for active jetways requires SAM 2.0.8 or higher.
X-Camera 2.4 unintentionally disables certain custom cameras provided by other plugins including Traffic Global. A fix for this – 2.4.1 beta 2 – is already available.
A-Better-Camera v1.3b3 (now released) is required for users who are using this version of TGXP with Vulkan and the latest XP11.50 betas.
– If you are using an external weather engine such as xEnviro, correct weather may not be set for a minute or so after the simulator starts. This will affect runway-in-use for aircraft initialised during this period.
– Custom views do not respond correctly in VR. This is X-Plane bug XPD-10412.
– Replays are not loaded or saved due to restrictions with X-Plane.
– Aircraft animations are not correct during replay. This is X-Plane bug ???-?????.
– The custom map layers will re-enable themselves if you disable them, each time X-Plane loads new scenery. This is X-Plane bug XPD-10498 and is fixed in X-Plane 11.50.
– If very few aircraft are nearby, additional false aircraft are reported via TCAS. This is X-Plane bug XPD-10434 and is fixed in X-Plane 11.50.
Changes in this release:
– GA aircraft exist
– Once more with feeling: GA aircraft exist!!!
– Custom camera data is sent to networked external-graphics PCs since X-Plane doesn’t do this by design.
– Ignore visibility limits on flows if greater than 10 miles, have seen some set in thousands.
– Use the sim UTC time as provided when calculating UTC day offset.
– Comms was inverting arrival/departure runways when they were different.
– Keep a runway occupied if an aircraft is backtracking
– GA aircraft paints can be restricted to a list of ICAO codes, for flightschool liveries.
– Replays are partially supported – animations and load/save not working due to X-Plane limitations.
– Excluded airports/airlines with no percentage were ignored
– Model converter changes for ICAO type field
– Don’t write jet engine effect emitters for prop planes
– Handle sounds in relative directories
– Model converter properly copies multiple sound variations
– Fix a crash in error reporting
– Restrict textures to 2K.
– Fix logic problem creating go-around legs.
– Fix backwards taxying on approach due to positive rearward axle offset.
– Scale tyre smoke according to aircraft class
– Add option to show or hide scheduled and GA on the flightplan view
– Fix labels being shown for above-density aircraft.
– Only query the weather once every few seconds, not per frame.
– Base backtrack circle size on the runway width as well as the aircraft landing gear offsets
– Improve turning smoothness
– Add label option for engine type
– Add basic MSA awareness for GA
– Increase on-runway fast-taxi speed
– Fix rare prediction error where a distant aircraft could be activated if it was taxying out
– Numerous changes for altitude checks returning bad values at distance.
– Don’t build a cruise altitude curve if modifying a long cruise waypoint after the midpoint.
– Improvements to circuits
– Penalise sharp corners on taxiways less than sharp corners transitioning from runway to taxiway
– Don’t cause huge framerate drop if the license needs revalidated but can’t be
– Trim spaces from pasted license keys.
– Add zoom support for custom cameras
– Performance improvement for flightplan view
– Blocked status was being lost on occasion when taxying
– Limit nosewheel steering angle to +/- 90
– Changing the TCAS setting via dataref will update the settings UI if it’s open
– More work on detecting contact points
– When leaving parking with no clear route and moving forward, pull straight forward briefly then straight for the nearest point on the first edge.
– Allow straight-line exit from parking when no intersect can be found, even if the intercept angle is > 90 degrees.
– Improved collision detection on fallback taxi out
– Change n1 for prop/turboprop to improve default animations
– Fix plane being repositioned when using the “immediate pushback” option
– Don’t scan for spurs unless the leg is all in front or all behind.
– Don’t remove suspected spurs if we can’t intersect with anything.
– Airline codes updated
– Decrease opacity of prop disc, it was effectively transparent.
– Fix prop shadows on models
– Ensure that isolated sections of taxiway in X-Plane 10 airports with no defined taxiways can reach the runway.
– Aircraft reversing out of parking will not reverse so far before moving forwards
– Draw runway offset thresholds on the flightplan view
– Change taxi routing around runway entry zones to prevent zones made up of many edges being excessively penalised
– Start accelerating to fast-taxi if entering a runway at an entry point inside a displaced threshold which is not the best one for the runway
– Aircraft entering a runway for takeoff before a displaced threshold will fast-taxi to the threshold instead of beginning the takeoff run immediately
– Performance improvement for drawing the flight plan window
– Change to handling sharp turn coursefinding
– Move map labels closer to the icon
– Add a new map layer specifically for GA
– Aircraft on go-around will now start to descend during the base leg
– Incorrect altitudes were used for displaced thresholds on X-Plane 10 airports
– Preplanned taxi route was not being cleared when a route was reset for repositioning, potentially causing taxi across the airport if the chosen parking also changed.
– Point-to-point GA flights could have inappropriate durations
– Ensure slow aircraft doing a go-around on a long runway have enough space to properly descend.
– GA aircraft will often fly around other airport zones.
– Change tyre smoke emission on different surfaces.
– Go-around could skip locations in some circumstances
– Allow small GA aircraft to taxi round others when deadlocked.
– Aircraft will enter parking from the closest point on the nearest taxiway, attempting to avoid other parking, if all other attempts at finding the correct parking entry method fail.
– Add image buttons to the additional views to help VR users
– Add menu for AI cameras to help VR HOTAS users
– Flight-board can now be scrolled using the mouse/VR pointer.
– Add relative-altitude label option
– Make all labels with distance/altitude obey the imperial/metric switch.
– Add altitude ranges, and absolute/relative option to the radar
– Very busy runways will operate with reduced safety distances for departures.
– Fix race condition where the traffic may not initialise correctly for several minutes after sim start