AI Lights Reborn Pro Edition uitgebracht
De ontwikkelaars van FSReborn hebben vandaag de AI Lights Reborn Pro Edition uitgebracht. Deze add-on vebetert de verlichting van alle AI vliegtuigen, met daarbij veel configuratie mogelijkheden. De add-on is aan te schaffen voor zo’n €29 en meer informatie is te vinden op de productpagina. Bekijk de features en teaser video hieronder.
- Adaptable graphic user interface. End users can choose from Basic, Advanced, or Expert Interface level, and each interface type unlocks more levels of customization for AI lighting effects, ensuring our application fits the needs of all user types.
- Synchronized strobes for your AI models. That is right! No more random flashes between tail, left and right wings as it happens with the default P3D effects. Strobes now behave as they do in the real world.
- Different strobe pattern implementation depending on aircraft type and manufacturer. This means Boeing aircraft will have single flashing strobes, Airbus double flashing strobes, General Aviation will have another pattern etc.
- XENON strobe bulbs simulation with options for light filters at 5500K or 6500K, you can choose yourself.
- LED strobe bulbs simulation with light filters at 6500K as per real world operations. These simulate the new type of strobe bulbs being installed on new aircraft.
- Ability to set different types of strobe bulbs per aircraft in your simulator.
- Ability to select different navigation lights texture sets for your AI models with a simple click of a button.
- Ability to select different navigation lights texture sets for individual AI Models if desired.
- Ability to change effects sizes, dynamic lighting quantity / intensity, dynamic lighting size and colour intensity for your Beacons, Navigation Lights and Strobes via a simple graphic user interface.
- Ability to disable dynamic lighting for your navigation lights, beacons or strobes.
- Ability to change your taxi and landing lights effects sizes via a simple graphic user interface.
- Ability to preview all your lighting effects settings and preferences in real time inside your simulator by using our LPM (Live Preview Module).
- The Live Preview Module also allows selection of which AI model you wish to be rendered inside P3D in order to see your effects settings being previewed. This means you can also use our addon to inspect your current AI Fleet with the simple click of a button. No more waiting for your new installed AI Models to show at landing or take off. Just install and test if it is displayed correctly.
- Custom landing lights and taxi lights textures for your AI Models. Finally you can see your AI Models with landing lights that more closely represent real world operations. You can for example choose between cool LED landing lights or traditional warm landing lights sets.
- Multiple AI fleet analysis reports. These reports enable you to find issues and configuration problems with your current AI Models, and provide suggestions about how to fix them.
- Custom light effects scaling techniques. This optional feature overrides the current P3D algorithms used to scale AI navigation lights. The result is a much more accurate lighting behaviour for AI navigation lights over close and long range distances. Our application also understands that the screen resolutions and requirements of different users are not the same, so it contains specific techniques for HD devices and 4K devices and you can choose the one that fits your needs better.