AMD Radeon Adrenalin Edition 21.2.2 driver uitgekomen
Deze keer is het weer AMD die een nieuwe driver uitgebracht heeft, je vind de download hier.
Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 21.2.2 Highlights
- Objects may fail to render correctly when using EEVEE render in Blender on Radeon RX 400 and Radeon RX 500 series graphics products.
- Quake III Arena may experience corruption during loading or gameplay.
- Performance may be lower than expected in Wolfenstein: Youngblood™ when a system is AMD Smart Access Memory enabled.
- A system hang or crash may be experienced when upgrading Radeon Software while an Oculus™ VR headset is connected to your system on Radeon GCN graphics products. A temporary workaround is to disconnect the headset before install.
- Some resolutions may be unavailable or unlisted in the resolution settings drop down menu for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive™ when using 4:3 aspect ratio.
- Radeon FreeSync may fail to enable in Forza Horizon 4™.
- AMD is currently investigating end user reports that Radeon Software may sometimes have higher than expected CPU utilization, even when a system is at idle. Users who are experiencing this issue are encouraged to file a bug report in Radeon Software.
- Brightness flickering may intermittently occur in some games or applications when Radeon™ FreeSync is enabled, and the game is set to use borderless fullscreen.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
The Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 21.2.2 installation package contains the following:
- Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 21.2.2 Driver Version 20.45.35.01 (Windows Driver Store Version 27.20.14535.1000)