DC Designs F-15 Eagle MSFS v0.2.0 Update uitgekomen
Ben je in het bezit van de DC Designs F-15 Eagle voor MSFS dan kun je nu de v0.2.0 Update downloaden. Het betreft overigens een geheel nieuwe installer die je download vanwaar je deze add-on gekocht hebt. Happy hunting!
BUG FIXES PHASE 1
– Gauge performance issue in virtual cockpit that was cutting frame rates in half: Fixed for F-15C and D, improved for E and I models.
– Canopy Reflections in virtual cockpit too high: Reflective surface reduced
– Missing cameras in cockpit: New camera views added
– I and D models hidden in liveries: Models now all have separate folders
– Polygon shadowing on ailerons: Fixed
– Engine start issue on runway, gate, apron etc: Fixed
– Texture fall back issue: Fixed
– Canopy able to open in flight: Fixed
– Gear handle lever mouse-rect INOP: Fixed
– Aircraft restricted to Mach 1: Fixed, now Mach 2 + capable ( further aerodynamic and engine work in progress )
– Lights “move” from positions: fixed
– LOD models appear at wrong times or too early: fixed
– Polygon shading on control column: fixed
– Landing gear lever INOP: Fixed
– F-15E / I faint HUD: Fixed
– Incorrect hierarchy on throttle switches: Fixed
– Throttles failing to move independently per engine: Fixed
– Beacon light switch corrected to “Strobe”
– Removed wing “G-vapor” effect due to general user opinion
ADDITIONS PHASE 1
– New aerodynamics and engine settings ( with permission of and many thanks to enthusiast and modder CodenameJack447! )
– New camera views added to Virtual Cockpit
– NAV-HOLD switch added to cockpit
– NAV SWAP switch added to F-15C and D side panels
– Switch material modified for less “shine”
– New afterburner visibility coding ( with permission of and many thanks to SilentG37 and Severus! )
TEXTURE UPGRADE PHASE 1
– Several FSX and P3D platform textures replaced, PBR added to cockpit surfaces along with weathering
– Resolution of texture maps increased
– UV maps re-done to support higher resolution without performance degradation.
MODELING UPGRADE PHASE 1
– Cockpit modeling enhanced, extra detail added to cockpit walls, canopy frame and canopy handle areas
– Polygon and Ngon shadowing issues fixed
– Rudder pedals re-modeled and textured
– TAA mode still tears all and any projected-gauge displays. This is a current limitation within MSFS, and at this time Asobo have not issued a fix.
– MFD Displays limited to what MSFS can reasonably reproduce, no FLIR or RADAR yet that were featured in Prepar3D versions, but working on replacements.
– NAV functions coded correctly but sometimes failing to respond to VOR / ILS frequencies. Investigating to fix for next update.
– F-15E and I still suffering from some FPS loss due to many glass screen displays, caused by MSFS incompatibility with XML coding. Investigating further
how to improve performance, with a view to ultimately re-coding displays in HTML for ideal compatibility