DCS: F-15E Strike Eagle pre-order nu mogelijk!
Voor DCS World is het nu mogelijk om de BAD-ASS F15E Strike Eagle van ontwikkelaar RAZBAM hier met korting te aan te schaffen als zijnde een pre-order.
Je betaald nu maar 55,99 USd i.p.v 79,99 USd. Hieronder alle info en de practige Pre-Order video:
The F-15E Strike Eagle, developed in the mid 1980’s, is a dual-role fighter designed to perform air-to-air and air-to-ground missions. An array of avionics and electronics systems give the F-15E the capability to fight at low or high altitude, day or night, and in all weather. The Strike Eagle is the USAF’s premier strike fighter still in use today.
The Strike Eagle delivered fighter aircrew several first-time capabilities. Its APG-70 radar, based on the very capable APG-63 from the F-15A-D, boasted a synthetic mapping capability that literally created pictures of the target based solely on radar imaging. A self-contained, networked electronic warfare suite gave the aircraft self-protection capabilities. Bringing this all together and placing battlespace information at the hands of the crew, a sophisticated, air-to-ground with an ergonomic cockpit layout that was developed to take full advantage of the latest technology and advances in such areas with Multi-Purpose Displays.
The Low-Altitude Navigation and Targeting Infrared for Night (LANTIRN) allows the aircraft to fly at low altitudes, at night and in all weather conditions, to attack ground targets with a variety of precision-guided and unguided weapons. The LANTIRN system, consisting of two pods attached to the exterior of the aircraft, gives the F-15E unequaled accuracy in weapons delivery day or night and in foul weather. The Navigation Pod contains a Terrain-Following Radar that allows the pilot to safely fly at a very low altitude following cues displayed on a heads-up display. This system can also be coupled to the aircraft’s autopilot to provide “hands off” capability.
Each of the low-drag Conformal Fuel Tanks that hang on the F-15E’s fuselage can carry 750 gallons of fuel. The tanks hold weapons on short pylons rather than conventional weapon racks, reducing drag and further extending the range of the Strike Eagle. For air-to-ground missions, the F-15E can carry most weapons in the Air Force’s inventory. It may also be armed with AIM-9M Sidewinders or AIM-120C Advanced Medium Range Air-to-Air Missiles (AMRAAM) for the air-to-air role. The “E” model also has an internally mounted 20mm gun that can carry approximately 500 rounds.
The subject of this study level simulation is the F-15E Strike Eagle Suite 4E+ software installed in Strike Eagles in around 2003.
Key Features include:
- Advanced Flight Model that provides realistic performance and flight characteristics for the F-15E Strike Eagle with P&W F100-PW-229 engines.
- Highly detailed external 3D model and textures for the most accurate F-15E currently available in any simulation software.
- Highly detailed and accurate 6 DOF cockpit based on 3D scanned objects with high resolution textures, specular and bump mapping, and mouse-interactive controls.
- Detailed and thorough simulation of the F-15E’s AN/APG-70 Radar.
- Joint Tactical Information Distribution Systems (JTIDS) datalink.
Training material includes:
- A set of interactive training missions covering all the most important instruments, weapons and aspects of using the aircraft.
- Full manual for the aircraft.
- A free story-driven campaign built by Baltic Dragon
- A set of single missions for Singleplayer, Multiplayer and Multicrew.