MSFS C152X Realism Mod v012 gratis beschikbaar
Voor de simmers onder ons die de Cessna C152 van MSFS echt realistisch willen maken kun je nu hier de ”C152X Realism Mod’‘ downloaden.
MSFS C152X Realism Mod
Place the “C152X” folder in your community package folder.
The installation does not create a new aircraft selection in the simulator. The modifications are applied to the Textron Aviation Cessna 152. Once the package is installed in the community folder, selecting this aircraft in the sim should load the C152X Mod aircraft.
Note that none of the base files for the default aircraft are directly modified in any way. Removing the “C152X” folder from the community package folder should remove and deactivate the C152X Realism Mod.
Some of the current improvements (not exhaustive):
- Modified stall speeds flap up/flap down in accordance with published information. Aircraft will now stall at a significantly higher speed.
- Numerous changes to engine performance, now in accordance with Lycoming O-235L2C (115HP, 2700RPM) See note below.
- Fuel consumption adjusted.
- Long Range Fuel Tanks 37.5USG total useable. See note below.
- Fuel Gauges correctly calibrated.
- Fuel Gauge indications will vary realistically in out of balance flight (depending on quantity of fuel in tank) and also on the ground when the aircraft is not wings level.
- Flight tested to verify climb, cruise, service ceiling, fuel consumption etc in accordance with published information.
- Oil Temperature Gauge – gauge calibration and oil temperature modelling adjusted.
- Oil Pressure Gauge – gauge calibration and oil pressure modelling adjusted.
- Electrical system – completely remodelled, using documented electrical loads etc.
- Now models realistic battery discharge/charge and subsequent electrical system behaviour.
- If battery goes flat, various systems will fail at various voltage levels as the battery discharges.
- Ammeter – gauge calibration and behaviour.
- Low voltage light now comes on below ~ 1000 RPM as in real life.
- OAT thermometer now operates regardless of the position of the master switch.
- The overhead (Dome) light can now be dimmed by the dimmer knob below the pilot control yoke.
- The default aircraft panel has a Tachometer with a 2700RPM redline. As a result I have taken the decision to model the C152 with the corresponding and slightly uprated 115HP engine. (It is essentially the same engine as the ‘standard’ C152 Lycoming engine with 110HP/2550RPM redline, with a few extra horsepower gained from the additional RPM. The standard performance charts eg cruise power settings etc will still be valid. The extra horsepower means slightly better takeoff and go-around performance and a slightly higher service ceiling. The current version tested in the sim has a service ceiling around 15,500ft.)
- The default aircraft panel depicted fuel gauges for Long Range Tanks (37.5USG) but the sim data was for Short Range Tanks (24.5USG useable). Again I have taken the decision to model the Long Range Tanks. This now gives the aircraft a nearly 9 hour endurance and a range of up to 670 nm. This makes the aircraft much more capable of long range flights in the sim, and I think much more useful. (Round the world type flight capability. :))
- I have not tested this Mod in any of the activities, lessons etc that may utilise the default aircraft. I can’t guarantee that it will not cause issues in some of these situations. Use at your own risk. 🙂