Released: PMDG 747 voor P3D v4
Afgelopen nacht heeft PMDG haar Boeing 747-400 Queen of the Skies II uitgebracht voor Prepar3D v4. Binnenkort kunnen we ook nog de PMDG 777 en de NGX verwachten. Voor gebruik in Prepar3D v4 dien je de volledige installer opnieuw te downloaden via de webshop van PMDG (of een derde partij indien van toepassing). Meer informatie vind je in het persbericht hieronder:
A few moments ago, we published our first x64 update to the PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II.
Updates the 747 within our Prepar3D product line so that you can use it in either Prepar3D v3 or Prepar3D v4. I am going to refrain from my usual excessive wordiness in order to make sure a few points get seen under your noses:
THESE NOTES ARE IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ THEM:
- This is a complete product and installer rebuild, thus requiring that you download the entire 1.2GB installer anew from your PMDG eCommerce account. I will include the installation instructions a bit lower down for those who need them.
- As of this version, we are still awaiting a x64 compatible RAAS module from Bryan York at JetExpress/FS2Crew. He will provide it to us when it is ready, and we will push it to you via a microupdate a bit later on. RAAS works normally in P3D v3, but it does NOT work in P3D v4.
- Saved flights are not currently portable between our 32bit FSX/FSX-SE/P3Dv3 offerings and the P3D v4 product line. We are looking to address this for a future update, so for now do not attempt to move saved flights back and forth between 32 and 64 bit product lines and you won’t have any problems.
Other than these warnings, you should find that the Prepar3D v4 edition of the 747-400 is a much smoother operating product thanks in part to the advancements Lockheed Martin has achieved with their simulation platform.
- Go to www.precisionmanuals.com and log in to your PMDG eCommerce account.
- Click on VIEW PREVIOUS ORDERS
- locate your order record for the PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II for Prepar3D.
- Click on the download link, and await the download of the 747-400 in 1.2GB of digital glory…
- If you have the Prepar3D v3 version currently installed, uninstall it now. (Yes, you must.)
- Run your new installer. If you have only one version of Prepar3D installed, it will offer to install for that version. If you have both Prepar3D v3 and Prepar3D v4 installed, it will offer you the option to choose which version(s) you would like to install.
- Complete the installation.
- The Operations center will update itself at the conclusion of the installation, and then it will run and offer you the ability to repair your livery installations.
The ship is now yours, Captain- go have fun!
Quick note for FSX/FSX-SE users: We will be pushing an update to bring the FSX version of this product up to a matching standard with the Prepar3D v3/v4 version, but it might be a day or two as we are a bit overwhelmed with all of the moving pieces we have on our hands this weekend… Stay tuned to the Operations Center for your update!